Tuesday 13 May 2014

My little ICT hitches during this module

Throughout the ICT supporting learning module I can confidently say that my computer has really let me down. As a result this has been a challenging module. Talk about having major difficulties in being able to access a PC to be able to do this assignment is an understatement! Here's just a few ICT problems I've encountered over the last few weeks:

* my computer slows down and stops working 
* as I'm a bit of an iPad dummy it was difficult getting blogs started 
* computer doesn't come on anymore- it's going in the trash!! 
* confusion at currys when trying to purchase a new lap top. 
* husbands work lap top has blocked blogger, great when you need to blog! 
* having to rely on my husbands old work laptop to do the power point and the screen is smashed so not the most enjoyable experience! 
* husband has gone away with work and taken the lap top charger so I to try and charge the old lap top in the car = flat battery Aaaaaarrrrrrghhhhhh!!!!
*husbands lap top won't allow me to install anything - things that would have been useful for this module! 

Although ICT has wonderful benefits, when life gets in the way it's not so great and results in feeling a little stressed!!





1 comment:

  1. Oh dear Lisa sounds like you've been having a hard time with technology :(

    ReplyDelete