Wednesday 7 May 2014

Leapfrog interactive learning

I have always been a fan of leapfrog products and their toys and have bought many of them to support learning for my children from the alphabet to phonics and numbers. I bought Niall the interactive leapreader two years ago for Christmas and he has been able to learn so much by using both with myself and independently. He uses his  leapreader with the interactive human body discovery pack and  with the solar system adventure pack. Being interactive has made learning so much more fun and when he now looks at other human body  or space/solar system books he is able to make connections with what he has heard from his leapreader. He often likes to question and inform me of what he has learned when it comes to space and a recent question he asked me was " what do you call a group of stars mammy?...  a galaxy! " and " stars are burning balls of gas!"  So I'm  also learning new facts!!



No comments:

Post a Comment