Wednesday 14 May 2014

A sigh of relief

What can I say? Do I feel challenged? Yes defiantly. This module has been a frustrating one for me as I have had a few ICT difficulties over the last two months which has made doing my assignment more difficult. On a positive note apart from ICT hitches I have learned so many new ICT  skills. I have gained more confidence in using various programmes, apps, and of course how to blog. I've familiarised my self with what ICT my  school has to offer the children, although I must say I don't feel that we use ICT to our advantage, this could be down to the lack of computers or reliable computers and not enough iPads to be able to share on a regular basis and just the fact that we are limited to what we can offer on a regular basis. It seems as though the use of ICT is on an occasional basis from my experience. I have gained a deeper ICT awareness at home and school . I have never stopped to think long enough about the true value of ICT and it's benefits. I do hope that in the future I use more ICT in school. Children thoroughly enjoy using it and from doming this assignment I can truly see how it can enhance learning!

1 comment:

  1. This is great to hear, you have made excellent progress and I hope that this is just the beginning!

    ReplyDelete